Creating Meaningful Legislative Change & Community Impact: Practical Steps for L. Ac’s
2019 Great River Topic Outline (NCCAOM Credits Pending)
Saturday, April 6th, 2019
8:00 am - 9:00am
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 W 84th St, Bloomington, Minnesota 55431
Aaron Schindler, M.Om., Dipl Acu (NCCAOM) L.Ac.
Dr. Nick Dougherty, DACM,(NCCAOM), L.Ac.
This class will focus on creating meaningful call to action campaigns that affect meaningful change at the Capitol and create community awareness.
Expectations and Objectives
Learn key strategies for planning, communicating and marketing your social-political initiatives:
- How to build a strong message
- How to connect with your state representatives
- Factors needed for building a campaign
- How to structure core messaging
- How to partner with the MAA for legislation, bills, and educational topics